So with all this snow and winter weather I was thinking of vacations to far away places. A place I would love to visit someday is Paris. Here are some cool pictures I found and some random facts.
Random Facts about Paris
1. Approximately 60 tons of paint is required to paint the Eiffel Tower
2. It is painted every seven years in 3 shades of brown using brushes
3. The top tourist attraction is Disneyland Paris.........go figure
4.Paris is the world capital city of shopping and fashion
5.The McDonald's big m in Paris is the only one in the world that is white
6. It is 3630 miles from New York
7. It's average January temp. is 39 degrees F........warmer than here for sure!
8. It's population is 2,153,600
9. The Eiffel Tower contains two restaurants,a snack bar, and a post office
10.Feel like going don't worry your airfare will only cost about $2,800...... :-)